- We take striking images of the old and young. Portraits of children, adults and families in a relaxed environment of your choice. Original actors and performers portofolios for personal promotion and agents use. The plus portrait package gives you the choice to hold on to those memories of the past.
- The portrait photographer (Robbie Conder) for a 1/2 day.
- All travel in the Gironde region of France.
- Your password protected online portrait album of photographs taken throughout the half day (approx. 100 - 200 images) for 6 months.
- The DVD / CD of your chosen 15 portrait photographs.
- Copyright release for personal promotion and agents use for all images.
- A 20x30 print of your favorite photo.
- 15 (15x21) printed photographs.
1/ After receiving your invitation by e-mail or telephone, we will fix a date, time and a location for your photo shoot.
2/ We will meet at the chosen location for your portrait session, which will run between 3 to 4 hrs. The type of photography will vary with a mixture of you and the photographer’s ideas, movement, expression, attitude, clothing, light and location. So please remember to bring changes of clothing, props and a smile.
3/ You will receive the online gallery 3- 12 days after your portrait photography shoot. You will use this to choose your prints.
4/ You send us the order form with your choice of photos (color, black & white and sepia). Not forgetting your favourite photo, which you would like printed at 20x30.
5/ We will then edit your choice of photos and refine them to create a final collection that includes all the color, black & white and sepia images.
6/ You will receive your prints and DVD by post in 10 - 15 working days after we have received your completed order form.
So if you need a portraiture photographer for promotional photographs or a private family porfolio in the Aquitaine region or the Poitou-Charente region of France, send us an e-mail with your ideas, dates, numbers and we will reply as soon as possible.
Portrait photography prices . Photographer gallery